Intercontinental Gold and Metals Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Aug 10, 2017 - Geodex Announces Closing of Goldway SRL Acquisition and Provides Update on Management and Board Changes
TORONTO, ONTARIO - August 10, 2017 - Geodex Minerals Ltd. (TSX-V:GXM) (\'Geodex\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that it has completed the acquisition (the \'Acquisition\') of all of the outstanding shares of Goldway SRL (\'Goldway\') in exchange for (i) the issuance by the Company to Goldway's shareholders of a total of 5,000,000 common shares; and (ii) US$100,000, payable in cash, pursuant to a share exchange agreement (the \'Share Exchange Agreement\'), as detailed
- Thu Aug 10, 2017 -
Geodex is focused on executing its business plan to be a profitable gold and metals trading company with initial operations in Bolivia.
- Tue Aug 8, 2017 - Geodex Receives Conditional Approval for its Acquisition of Goldway SRL and Concurrent Non-Brokered Private Placement of Units and Shares for Debt Transaction
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- August 8, 2017 Geodex Minerals Ltd. (TSX-V:GXM) (the \'Company\' or \'Geodex\'), is pleased to announce that, further to the Company's news releases dated July 22, 2015, January 22, 2016, January 6, 2017 and May 10, 2017, it has received conditional acceptance from the TSX Venture Exchange (the \'Exchange\') of its previously announced proposed acquisition of Goldway SRL (the \'Acquisition\'), its non-brokered private placement (the \'Concurrent Offering
- Wed May 10, 2017 - Geodex Announces Board Changes and Provides Corporate Update on Financing and Goldway SRL Acquisition
TORONTO, ONTARIO - May 10, 2017 - Geodex Minerals Ltd. (TSX-V:GXM) (\'Geodex\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce the following board changes and provide an update on the Company's corporate re-structuring initiative and Goldway SRL acquisition.
The Company would like to welcome Mr. John Anderson to the board. Mr. Anderson brings over 20 years of capital markets and experience on national and international exchanges such as the TSX, NYSE, NASDAQ, London AIM and Swiss Stock Exch
- Fri Jan 6, 2017 - GEODEX Provides Update on Restructuring, Non-Brokered Unit Financing and Goldway SRL Acquisition
TORONTO, ONTARIO - January 6, 2017 Geodex Minerals Ltd. (TSX-V:GXM) (the \'Company\' or \'Geodex\') is pleased to provide the following update on its previously announced initiative to become a Next Generation Metals and Mining Company. Each aspect of the Company's restructuring, financing and acquisition and growth strategy is discussed below.
Restructuring - Debt Settlement and Share Consolidation
At the Company's special meeting of shareholders held on January 29, 2016,
- Wed Jul 22, 2015 - GEODEX Announces Letter of Intent Signed to Acquire Bolivian Metals Trader and Antimony Concentrate Trade Update
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- July 22, 2015 Geodex Minerals Ltd. (TSX-V:GXM) is pleased to announce today that we have signed a non-binding Letter of Intent (\'LOI\') with Goldway S.R.L. (\'Goldway\') is a privately owned Bolivian gold and metals trading company.
- Fri Jul 17, 2015 - GEODEX Announces Closing of Non-Brokered Private Placement
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- July 17, 2015 Geodex Minerals Ltd. (TSX-V:GXM) (the \'Company\' or \'Geodex\') is pleased to announce that it has completed its previously announced non-brokered private placement of special warrants.
- Mon Jun 22, 2015 - GEODEX Announces $200,000 Best Efforts Non-Brokered Private Placement
Re-structuring and Private Placement Announcement
- Thu May 28, 2015 - GEODEX ANNOUNCES BOARD and MANAGEMENT CHANGES
Gorden Glenn Chairman of the Board replaces Chris Ecclestone as President + CEO on Interim basis to effect corporate strategy changes. Announcing new director Chris Irwin.
- Mon May 11, 2015 - Geodex Establishes Specialty Metals Trading House to capitalise on Antimony market rebound
Geodex Minerals Ltd. (TSX-V:GXM), (the \'Company\' or \'Geodex\') is pleased to announce that it intends to establish a Specialty Metals Trading House (\'SMTH\') consortium that shall initially focus on the Antimony (Sb) space, subsequently adding other currently thinly traded strategic metals such as Rare Earths, Scandium, Beryllium etc.